Dec 8, 2010

It is 1.23am

What makes life worth living?? Some say loves, some say money and some even say the ability to achieve goals set at the very beginning of life. As for me, what makes me worth staying up at this very moment is because of my favourite series that I've been following since the first season, Grey's Anatomy which is already in season 7!!

I am trying very hard not to miss any episode released since I am indeed a hard fan of the series. Though some says that the series are focusing more on love stories between Meredith Grey and Derek Shepherd, but I do appreciate how the script writer and the team behind the series work to make sure that the terms and the procedures done for every case is correct medically.

The picture taken during season 4 (if I am not mistaken)
I just can't wait to watch the series in this season 7 which I've downloaded for the past 2 days. It makes my life worth living...very worth living <3!

2 comments: