Oct 6, 2010

Doing the right thing is hard...

Hi readers!!

It has been less than 24-hours since the last time I updated my blog. I have so much things to share with all of you, but I guess it is not right  to spend time in front of my pc when I have tonnes of works to be done.

Last night I was planning to update my blog with some new font colour, new application and the most important thing is to change the language used for some terms on my page since they were in Malay Language, with the help of my dearest friend, kak Wani, and her husband (he's the one who knew everything, of course~~) and we'd planned to chat at 8pm , but I slept early because of the bad weather (most probably because I went jogging recently...and it made me exhausted )

I think I should stop right now. I'll update later... get to do the right thing now ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment