Oct 5, 2010

New soul coming to town~~

Dear readers...

I can't believe myself that I'm writing a blog for the first time. It has been like a dream-come-true blog, since all my friends have started writing theirs long time ago and I haven't. This blog is just a place where I can share all my thoughts and feeling besides gaining my confidence writing in English (please alert for any grammatical error or unsuitable words used and do comment for improvement) 

Well, the name "sunshine, freedom, and flowers", for my blog is taken from a quote I saw yesterday (yes, I exactly have no idea at all of what a blog should be named, since every word coming out from my brain is already used by someone else~ ~ OK, I know, it's a WORLD WIDE web)

And here's the quote:

"Just living is not enough, one must have sunshine, freedom and a little flower" - by Hans Cristian Anderson.

I think it's enough for an introduction here, hope to see you guys again later..
Take care!!

No comments:

Post a Comment