Oct 7, 2010

I wish I am a robot (with emotion)

Dear readers,

After all the efforts and struggles with all the buttons and gadgets added to my blog, I think now I already have a little idea how to update the blog with some applications just to make sure that it is "alive". Luckily, my dearest friend, kak Wani and her husband are there to help me (this is the result for not using the tutorial video for the new bloggers, yes ..I've learned my lesson, thank you :D )

Tomorrow will be quite a busy day for me as there is an importang meeting scheduled from morning till evening (I wonder what will happen with my jogging session tomorrow, hmmmm...) and as a huge fan of Farmville game- well, you know the game in the Facebook where I become a farmer, and need to plow, seed and harvest my crops according to the time given and this will need an extra commitment from me too. I hope my lunch hour provided between the meeting tomorrow is enough to harvest my morning glory 12 hours from now.

 And recently, with this blog, I think I have added on another commitment to fill in, thanks to myself, again :D

I believe by letting myself to get involve with a lot of commitments will help me to use my time wisely and to make sure my energy for the whole day is fully utilized. (No wonder I'm still awake-because there is a few energy left, I guess :p)

It's getting late, I should be sleeping now, or there will be no energy left for tomorrow's meeting

Good night, ZzZZZzZ


No comments:

Post a Comment