Nov 8, 2010

Living is about making choices

It's Monday, and yes I'm back to business again. This morning, I woke up early, had my breakfast, showered and prepared to go to work earlier than usual. (15min earlier means early, right?)

After all the long holiday (hey, I've got my MC, remember?) I'm feeling like it's not easy to start the week but still, work is work. I choose to ignore all the unnecessary things that occur in my life, all the complaints and bad rumors spreading. I choose to become a new me and work harder to accomplish things that I've been dreaming since I started to involve in this education field. It's true sometimes it's hard to live by the choice that I've made but after all you will not die from things that will never harm you, right?

I'll keep living, and keep choosing for the best things in my life, but hey, am I strong enough to face the consequences from the choice I've made? How about you? You decide!

No comments:

Post a Comment