Nov 4, 2010

Where do I begin...

As I finished writing my last post last month (I guess, I had left the blog for few weeks, right??) tonnes of works keep coming to me. It was true when I said to my friends "people come and go, works come never go". I found out to be one the "luckiest" staff to be chosen to go to the HQ to settle out few more works there. Though it was only for 3 days, but still I would say that they were 3 suffering days, working with people I didn't use to work with, in a short time and lots of works to be done..and short of money of course!!

Back from HQ, which took 6 hours to travel by bus (or 45 min by airplane) I suddenly got ill, yes, it was a fever, most probably because the stress I got from that 3-suffering-day. I applied for my mc and the kind-hearted doctor gave me 2 days for holiday though I started to feel OK on the day I met him.

Now, I'm back to my office, thinking of starting a new fresh start.
Sometimes, changing is good, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment