Nov 10, 2010

What goes around comes around!!

Hi everybody..

It has been such an exhausting week for me, as I need to cover all the tasks of my colleague who are ow admitted in hospital for having tonsillitis. All this while I am just busy with dozens of paperwork and forms to fill and sign. I am glad that I still manage to finish all of them even though I have to spend couples of hours in the office until now.

Last two days, my car had been hit by somebody in the basement and lucky for him, he got to run away before I saw him. The phone call I received from a colleague who was on her way to reach her car in same parking line was very heart breaking. I just couldn't believe my eyes to see the scratches he left on my car. The next day, I did searched for the particular car as it also hit the pillar nearby so in my mind, I guess his car would also showed some signs of scratches, right?

One of my friend said, I got to be cool and calm, as he wanted me to believe that the driver would soon got what he deserved for. So, for now,  I just smiled ...

No comments:

Post a Comment